At MedsOnway, we understand that sometimes you may need to return a product. It could be a change in dosage, change in medicine or simply a change of mind! To make it simple, MedsOnway offers a 100% guaranteed and transparent returns policy, subject to the following terms and conditions
1. You can return any prescription / non-prescription medical item purchased from us provided the items are not expired, have not been tampered with or have not been opened / partly used.
2. We would require the complete unit of the medicine which is to be returned accompanied by the original bill for us to process your refund.
3. To return any medicine, please intimate us at email@example.com or contact our customer care - 02048521122. We would require your order ID / email id to process your returns.
4. Once we process the return for your medicine, our delivery executive will come and collect your medicines, against a receipt / challan copy of the amount to be returned. You will be provided with the original copy of the challan. Your amount for the returned medicines will be given to you once we return the collected medicines to our partner pharmacy. (This process may take upto 7 working days after we collect your medicines).
5. You may either opt for a credit of the amount to be transferred to your MedsOnway account which will be deducted automatically from your next purchase from us, or a full cash return. Cash returns may take upto 7 working days after confirmation.
6. Please note that if you wish to replace your medicines against any other medicine, we request you to place a fresh order for the medicines you wish to purchase, as we will process your return and your new order separately. Since our partner pharmacies are authorized to dispense medicines and we only deliver medicines, we will not be able to exchange the return medicines against the new medicine, without the challan system (procedure mentioned in point no. 4 and 5)